Where is the source code for reactor-net

瀏覽次數:79 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

张斌

未讀,
2016年6月10日 中午12:24:452016/6/10
收件者:reactor-framework

 I tried 2.5.0.BUILD-SNAPSHOT, and got error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: reactor/core/util/Assert

at reactor.io.net.Spec$TcpServerSpec.<init>(Spec.java:306)

at reactor.io.net.ReactiveNet.tcpServer(ReactiveNet.java:221)

at reactor.io.net.ReactiveNet.tcpServer(ReactiveNet.java:197)

I cannot find the source code for reactor-net (2.5.0.BUILD-SNAPSHOT),

Stephane Maldini

未讀,
2016年6月10日 中午12:46:522016/6/10
收件者:张斌、reactor-framework
We don't call it reactor-net and separated out in reactor-netty (for netty binding and types directly like ByteBuf).

Stephane Maldini | Reactor Project Lead, Spring Engineering | London | Pivotal

Stephane Maldini

未讀,
2016年6月10日 中午12:48:202016/6/10
收件者:张斌、reactor-framework
https://github.com/reactor/reactor-io and the tests have been ported so you can see how the API changed, obviously its not released yet as we polish core but we expect milestones before Spring 5 M1 this summer.

张斌

未讀,
2016年6月13日 上午11:01:552016/6/13
收件者:reactor-framework、gem...@gmail.com

 Ah, ok, thanks,  so I can just use reactor-netty, and reactor-net is deprecated right?

张斌

未讀,
2016年6月13日 上午11:50:232016/6/13
收件者:reactor-framework、gem...@gmail.com

 Just one quick question.

 Why NettyCodec.from(Codec<Buffer, IN, OUT> codec)  requires Buffer, but NOT ByteBuf directly ?

张斌

未讀,
2016年6月13日 中午12:07:172016/6/13
收件者:reactor-framework、gem...@gmail.com

One more.

io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.java

protected void decode(final ChannelHandlerContext ctx, ByteBuf in, final List<Object> out) throws Exception

For netty, if the ByteBuf in doesn't have enough data to decode, it will expect more to come in.

 So, how this method protected abstract IN decodeNext(SRC buffer, Object contextof Codec.java  should be implemented?
 does it work the same way?

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄