Reactor with Chronicle, performance

Vijay Veeraraghavan

Jul 16, 2015, 1:09:13 PM7/16/15
to reactor-...@googlegroups.com
I had already used Chronicle to write incoming messages to avoid throttling the messages publishers in my application. While I was going through you code and documentation I came across the MapStream which internally uses the Chronicle to persist the data. I tested this it work like charm and could use the like a regular Stream. When I tried to persist some large amount of data I felt it persisted slow compared to running the equal amount with the bare Chronicle. Is any reason for this or is it my code which making it slow?

-V
StreamChronicle.java