Reconnect after temporary down

Marc Zahn

May 9, 2016, 12:24:18 PM5/9/16
to ReactiveMongo - http://reactivemongo.org
Hi,

I am quite unexperienced in long running applications (Coming from PHP). I do not know how to handle temporary connection losses of my application to the database. My application is a small application based on Twitter Finatra.

Connecting to the mongodb querying and so on is fine. The only thing I recognized was that if the connection to the mongodb the connection seems not to be reestablished. Do I have to do sth. particular for this?

Thanks in advance
Marc

Cédric Chantepie

May 10, 2016, 4:04:35 AM5/10/16
to ReactiveMongo - http://reactivemongo.org
ReactiveMongo monitor automatically refreshes the node set, as soon as new nodes are available or back.