working with Pegasus and Courier

Alexandre Russel

Oct 8, 2015, 1:48:23 PM10/8/15
to ReactiveMongo - http://reactivemongo.org
Hi,

 we're using Pegasus (schema for json and binary protocol: https://github.com/linkedin/rest.li/wiki/DATA-Data-Schema-and-Templates) and Courier (mapping from schema to scala case class: https://github.com/coursera/courier). Pegasus/Courier can read/write BSON protocol. Has anyone used it to extract data from reactive mongo directly as case class instead of BSONDocument ? If not, could someone point me to the right direction on how to do it (it really should boil down to providing a data reader somewhere)? for the first step, I'm only interested in reading data from a find query.

Alex

Cédric Chantepie

Oct 9, 2015, 2:26:02 AM10/9/15
to ReactiveMongo - http://reactivemongo.org