Another beginner question: MongoDriver options

mniel...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2016, 5:10:06 PM9/17/16
to ReactiveMongo - http://reactivemongo.org
The documentation states that I can do this:

def customConfig: com.typesafe.config.Config = ???

val driver2 = new reactivemongo.api.MongoDriver(Some(customConfig))

I'm having a hard time tracing down what are the valid options to the constructor that can be provided via this Config.  I'm not using the Play framework for this project.

Would someone kindly send me the appropriate link?

Thanks so much!

Cédric Chantepie

Sep 17, 2016, 7:51:38 PM9/17/16
to ReactiveMongo - http://reactivemongo.org
As indicated, a custom config is optional, there is no need to customize the Akka configuration by default.