Missing Aggregation PiplineOperator "graphLookup"

robert.w...@web.de

Jul 12, 2017, 5:47:47 AM7/12/17
to ReactiveMongo - http://reactivemongo.org
Since MongoDB 3.4 there is a "graphLookup" operator for the AggregationPipline.

Could not find any support in ReactiveMongo so far and I also could not find any issue on this.

Is there anything planned soon ?

If not I would like to contribute this PiplineOperator (cannot be done from outside since the PipelineOperator is a sealed trait) in reactivemongo.api.commands.AggregationFramework like the already existing Lookup-PiplineOperator.

Cheers, Rob.

Cédric Chantepie

Jul 12, 2017, 2:47:47 PM7/12/17
to ReactiveMongo - http://reactivemongo.org
Aggregate stage not yet provided as convenient utilities can be used with the PipelineOperation factory: http://reactivemongo.org/releases/0.12/api/index.html#reactivemongo.api.commands.AggregationFramework$PipelineOperator$