ReactiveMongo Criteria DSL Update

osxhacker

Dec 18, 2016, 5:38:11 PM12/18/16
to ReactiveMongo - http://reactivemongo.org
Hello everyone,

The [ReactiveMongo Criteria](https://github.com/osxhacker/ReactiveMongo-Criteria) project has been updated to support [ReactiveMongo v0.12](https://github.com/ReactiveMongo/ReactiveMongo) and Scala v2.11.8.  Also included in this update are:

* Enhancement of the [Typed criteria](https://github.com/osxhacker/ReactiveMongo-Criteria/blob/master/src/test/scala/dsl/criteria/TypedCriteriaSpec.scala) component which allows for type-checked nested property selection.

* [OSGi](https://www.osgi.org/) support.

* Addition of [$regex options](https://docs.mongodb.com/manual/reference/operator/query/regex/) to [StringTermOps](https://github.com/osxhacker/ReactiveMongo-Criteria/blob/master/src/main/scala/dsl/criteria/Term.scala)

Due to changes in Scala macros between 2.10.x and 2.11, support for building against 2.10.x has been dropped.  The current incarnation should be compatible with 2.12, though I have not yet tested this.  If the community feels 2.10.x support needs to be reintroduced, I can do so.

At the moment, [ReactiveMongo Criteria](https://github.com/osxhacker/ReactiveMongo-Criteria) is not available on Maven Central and must be built/published locally.  This is a high priority item and one I hope to have resolved in the near future.

Steve