ReactiveMongoPlugin deprecated for Play 2.3?

65 visualizações
Ir para a primeira mensagem não lida

zoltan...@discavo.com

não lida,
25/09/2015, 11:19:0425/09/15
para ReactiveMongo - http://reactivemongo.org

Hi contributors!

First of all, thank you for this clever project!

I'm trying to migrate my project from using play2-reactivemongo version 0.10.5.0.akka23 to using version 0.11.7.play23. It is important to note that I'm using Play 2.3.

The documentation for Play 2.4 says that I should use ReactiveMongoModule and ReactiveMongoApi, but ReactiveMongoApi is only available in version 0.11.7.play24.

It doesn't say anything about how to use it with Play 2.3, so I assumed I was still supposed to use ReactiveMongoPlugin. However, I'm still getting deprecation warnings on the use of ReactiveMongoPlugin:

object ReactiveMongoPlugin in package reactivemongo is deprecated: Use ReactiveMongoModule and ReactiveMongoApi.

Is the deprecation warning incorrect for version 0.11.7.play23, or is there another way of accessing the API?

Thanks,

Zoltán

Cédric Chantepie

não lida,
26/09/2015, 15:41:0826/09/15
para ReactiveMongo - http://reactivemongo.org
Right, this is not deprecated for Play 2.3, even if you can consider the Play 2.3 version of the Plugin as deprecated (no plan to built it for the next plugin version). Best regards

David Sanchez

não lida,
28/09/2015, 10:26:1928/09/15
para ReactiveMongo - http://reactivemongo.org
In this case, how can I disable the plugin warnings ?
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Reencaminhar
0 mensagens novas