Cannot Resolve Symbol AggregationFramework

Enrico Benini

Jan 19, 2016, 5:07:23 PM1/19/16
to ReactiveMongo - http://reactivemongo.org

Hi everyone,
I have a little problem. I cannot find how to import and use the Aggregation framework in play 2.4.
i followed this guide: http://reactivemongo.org/releases/0.11/documentation/advanced-topics/aggregation.html

but when i add the import inside the function as in the docs i got an error:
"value AggregationFramework is not a member of object reactivemongo.api.collections.bson.BSONBatchCommands"

I forget something?
Here my repo: https://github.com/benkio/DomoticRoom/tree/master/Server
Thank you

Enrico Benini

Jan 19, 2016, 5:24:59 PM1/19/16
to ReactiveMongo - http://reactivemongo.org
PS: I have the problem on the branch DomoticRoomServer :)

Cédric Chantepie

Jan 19, 2016, 5:52:37 PM1/19/16
to ReactiveMongo - http://reactivemongo.org
Hi,

All the code samples in the documentation are compiled according the related version.
I suggest you check the versions and these samples.
If you still have an error, please given precise link to code, or directly code snippet, so people can give you gint without having to browser your whole repository.

Best regards

Enrico Benini

Jan 19, 2016, 6:19:53 PM1/19/16
to ReactiveMongo - http://reactivemongo.org

Hi,

Thank for the reply,
I checked the documentation link of the 0.11 version and I set up in my SBT like this:

http://pastebin.com/6zJ1XMe5

here the scala file with the problem:

http://pastebin.com/A6zna5Tv

all my project compile except the 56 line in this snippet.
I use also the play framework.

Thanks again for your help

Cédric Chantepie

Jan 20, 2016, 3:36:44 AM1/20/16
to ReactiveMongo - http://reactivemongo.org
Hi,

1. There are ambiguous import (e.g reactivemongo.core.commands.Group).
2. You are using 0.11.2 which doesn't provide the collection.aggregate function documented for the current 0.11.9.

Best regards

Enrico Benini

Jan 20, 2016, 5:30:02 AM1/20/16
to ReactiveMongo - http://reactivemongo.org