Missing reference to typesafe maven repository in getting started guide

bener...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2015, 11:12:15 AM2/2/15
to reacti...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm working my way through the getting started guide and I just noticed, that the section with the SBT coordinates for reactive mongo is missing the typesafe maven repository. The build will fail if the Typesafe maven repository is not added to the resolvers of the project. Looks like com.typesafe.play#play-iteratees_2.10;2.3.5, which is required by reactivemongo, is not available at maven central (see [1]). I've fixed this by adding the following to my build.sbt:

resolvers +=
  "Typesafe" at "http://repo.typesafe.com/typesafe/maven-release"

Would be nice if that could be fixed in the guide.

Thanks!
Benedikt