Can anybody help me with aggregation function?

WenHsin Hsieh

Nov 16, 2016, 2:30:51 AM11/16/16
to ReactiveMongo - http://reactivemongo.org
Hi Everyone,

I posted a question about aggregation function on stackoverflow and don't get an answer yet.
Here is the link to the question, can someone help me please?
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/40607713/in-reactivemongo-aggregation-framework-how-to-specify-multiple-keys-in-the-grou

Thanks,

Wen

Cédric Chantepie

Nov 16, 2016, 4:27:16 AM11/16/16
to ReactiveMongo - http://reactivemongo.org

WenHsin Hsieh

Nov 16, 2016, 5:03:51 AM11/16/16
to ReactiveMongo - http://reactivemongo.org
I did, and I didn't see an example that matches my case.
All examples in this document add only one key into group function.

Cédric Chantepie於 2016年11月16日星期三 UTC+8下午5時27分16秒寫道:

Cédric Chantepie

Nov 16, 2016, 2:45:44 PM11/16/16
to ReactiveMongo - http://reactivemongo.org
You can use PipelineOperator factory to create an arbitrary stage from a document: http://reactivemongo.org/releases/0.12/api/#reactivemongo.api.commands.AggregationFramework$PipelineOperator$

WenHsin Hsieh

Nov 16, 2016, 10:07:14 PM11/16/16
to ReactiveMongo - http://reactivemongo.org
Thanks for the hint, but unfortunately I'm using reactivemongo 0.11 and upgrading to 0.12 is not an option.
So does it mean this just doesn't work on 0.11? I checked 0.11 document and PipelineOperator object doesn't exist in AggregationFramework.
http://reactivemongo.org/releases/0.11/api/index.html#reactivemongo.api.commands.AggregationFramework

Cédric Chantepie於 2016年11月17日星期四 UTC+8上午3時45分44秒寫道:

Cédric Chantepie

Nov 17, 2016, 5:22:29 AM11/17/16
to ReactiveMongo - http://reactivemongo.org
Sorry but there is no plan to backport the new aggregation features.
 Best regards