[RuntimeException: java.lang.AbstractMethodError: play.modules.reactivemongo.json.collection.JSONQue

Victor Caballero

Sep 22, 2015, 11:24:36 AM9/22/15
to ReactiveMongo - http://reactivemongo.org
Hi, I'm working with "org.reactivemongo" %% "reactivemongo" % "0.11.7" AND org.reactivemongo" %% "play2-reactivemongo" % "0.11.2.play24" and sometimes, suddenly, when I issue a query, I get this exception:

[RuntimeException: java.lang.AbstractMethodError: play.modules.reactivemongo.json.collection.JSONQueryBuilder.copy$default$10()Lscala/Option;]

Usually, when I start my play application it works perfectly but, suddenly I start getting the error and I don't know how to fix it. Does anyone had the same problem?

Thanks,

Cédric Chantepie

Sep 23, 2015, 6:46:18 AM9/23/15
to ReactiveMongo - http://reactivemongo.org
Hi, first this is not recommanded to have a distinct dependency on the RM driver when the dependency on the Play module is present, as it transitively pull the right driver dependency accords its module version (moreover there the versions for the 2 explicit dependencies are distinct/not compatible).

Best regards

Victor Caballero

Sep 24, 2015, 10:20:11 AM9/24/15
to ReactiveMongo - http://reactivemongo.org
Thanks, I was not aware that importing "org.reactivemongo" %% "play2-reactivemongo" % "0.11.2.play24" was also importing the reactivemongo driver (which is obvious).