Any new version?

Toni Wenzel

Mar 22, 2016, 5:41:59 AM3/22/16
to re-motion Users
Regarding to a time frame mentioned in https://www.re-motion.org/jira/browse/RMLNQSQL-108, is there any update to the release schedule?

Michael Ketting

Mar 22, 2016, 9:28:01 AM3/22/16
to re-motion Users
Hi Toni!

Looks more like somewhere in April by now. Sadly, it's one of those features that don't block people from using the stuff to be productive so it does tend to get bumped in the queue a bit.

Best regards, Michael

Toni Wenzel

May 13, 2016, 2:11:14 AM5/13/16
to re-motion Users
Any new hints?
Message has been deleted

Toni Wenzel

Jun 16, 2016, 5:07:55 AM6/16/16
to re-motion Users
Still no news about the upcoming release?

Am Freitag, 13. Mai 2016 08:11:14 UTC+2 schrieb Toni Wenzel:
Any new hints?

Michael Ketting

Jun 16, 2016, 6:05:24 AM6/16/16
to re-motion Users
Hi Toni!

Yeah, sorry about that. I've been really busy with everything else going on besides building Linq features so I couldn't get to the SQL Backend. But I do keep postponing this issue with a guilty conscience so it is very much on my radar :(

Best regards, Michael

Toni Wenzel

Jun 16, 2016, 6:43:56 AM6/16/16
to re-motion Users
Thank you.

Toni Wenzel

Sep 26, 2016, 2:33:58 AM9/26/16
to re-motion Users
Is there a new schedule ?

Michael Ketting

Oct 3, 2016, 2:08:42 AM10/3/16
to re-motion Users
Hi Toni!

Sadly no. I've been completely swamped with project work and had no room left to play with re-linq.

~ Michael

Toni Wenzel

Nov 25, 2016, 7:00:15 AM11/25/16
to re-motion Users
Still no updates?

Michael Ketting

Nov 25, 2016, 7:29:12 AM11/25/16
to re-motion Users
Sorry, no :( Still too much project work to leave mental space for OSS contributions :/