Remotion.Linq 2.0.0 alpha 4 released

Michael Ketting

May 17, 2015, 12:19:58 PM5/17/15
to re-moti...@googlegroups.com
I've just released alpha 4:

Now that re-linq is using the .NET base types, the forseeable API cleanup for the 2.0 release shouldn't have any big breaks left.

Best regards, Michael

Edward Fleming

Jun 2, 2015, 3:36:16 PM6/2/15
to re-moti...@googlegroups.com
Any plan to bring this out of pre-release status on nuget?  I'd like to ship a nuget package of my own which depends on this, and I can't label my project as a pre-release.

Also, any plans to bring alpha 4 to nuget?  Still on alpha-003

Michael Ketting

Jun 2, 2015, 3:52:25 PM6/2/15
to re-moti...@googlegroups.com, e...@kinvey.com
Hello Edward!

alpha 4's been on nuget since the announcement: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Remotion.Linq/2.0.0-alpha-004

There's a couple more bits that I want to get done for the 2.0 release (mainly https://www.re-motion.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%3DRMLNQ%20AND%20fixVersion%3D2.0.0-alpha.5) and more stuff that's optional (the rest currently labeled for v2.0, non-alpha). The optional stuff is basically a function of the demand for a release, i.e. less demand, more time for tweaking :)

Best regards, Michael

Edward Fleming

Jun 2, 2015, 3:56:30 PM6/2/15
to re-moti...@googlegroups.com, e...@kinvey.com

Great, thanks!  For some reason I didn't get the auto-update, but just manually did and can confirm 004 is live :P

Also, that sounds awesome.  Ship when it's ready, and thanks again for the awesome product.

Michael Ketting

Jun 3, 2015, 4:26:26 PM6/3/15
to re-moti...@googlegroups.com, e...@kinvey.com
Great to hear and thanks for the kudos!