re-linq nuget package for .NET 4.5

Michael Ketting

Jun 13, 2013, 2:12:01 AM6/13/13
to re-moti...@googlegroups.com
Hi re-linq users!

We're considering switching the nuget package to .NET 4.5, now that we're also publishing official .NET 4.5 builds on Codeplex.

Is there still a community need for .NET 3.5 releases of re-linq via nuget? And if so, would you prefer we release the .NET 4.5 nuget package with a new name and keep the exisiting feed for the .NET 3.5 release or should we switch our existing feed to .NET 4.5 and publish a separate, new feed feed for .NET 3.5?

I'd like to make the final decision by the end of the month and input is appriciated.

Best regards, Michael

P.S.: Sadly, the officual story in nuget for releasing for multiple target frameworks inside the same nuget package doesn't work for us as it would require a complete restructuring of our deveopment and build process.

yjinglee

Jun 20, 2013, 11:58:17 PM6/20/13
to re-moti...@googlegroups.com
Thanks.

在 2013年6月13日星期四UTC+8下午2时12分01秒,Michael Ketting写道:

Michael Ketting

Jul 15, 2013, 3:27:10 AM7/15/13
to re-moti...@googlegroups.com
Hi re-linq users!

Starting with last week, we're now publishing the .net 4.5 build of re-linq (version 1.15)

Best regards, Michael