Remotion Linq 2.0.0 alpha 3 released

Michael Ketting

Mar 28, 2015, 10:37:01 AM3/28/15
to re-moti...@googlegroups.com
I've just released alpha 3 of the re-linq frontend:
* Re-introduced dedicated builds for .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.0 as part of the NuGet package. (https://www.re-motion.org/jira/browse/RMLNQ-57, https://www.re-motion.org/jira/browse/RMLNQ-59)
* Performance improvement for startup. (https://www.re-motion.org/jira/browse/RMLNQ-41)
* Removed utilities and collection types not directly related with the public API. (https://www.re-motion.org/jira/browse/RMLNQ-63, https://www.re-motion.org/jira/browse/RMLNQ-64)

Planned changes:
* Replacing re-linq's ExpressionTreeVisitor with .NET 4.0 provided ExpressionTreeVisitor type + extension type for remaining features not covered by the native implementation.
* Replacing FormattingExpressionTreeVisitor with native implementation of string output for expression trees.
* Sealing types that are not meant as extension point

Best regards, Michael

Alexander Zaytsev

Mar 29, 2015, 8:27:19 PM3/29/15
to re-moti...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

What about Remotion.Linq.EagerFetching for .NET 4?

Best Regards,
Alexander

Michael Ketting

Mar 30, 2015, 3:09:57 AM3/30/15
to re-moti...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alexander!

Didn't realize there was interest for it (actually, the entire Eager Fetching namespace, not just .NET 4.0 :) ), but yeah, sure, shouldnt' be a problem.

Best regards, Michael

On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 3:37 AM, Michael Ketting <> wrote:
[...]

Alexander Zaytsev

Mar 31, 2015, 12:03:26 AM3/31/15
to re-moti...@googlegroups.com
Yes, we, the NHibernate, do have interest in Fetching, and we still .NET 4

Best Regards,
Alexander

Michael Ketting

Apr 5, 2015, 8:49:19 AM4/5/15
to re-moti...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alexander!

I've now added .NET 4.0 (and .NET 3.5) support to re-linq Eager Fetching and released v2.0.0 alpha.4.

Best regards, Michael