thank you Rdio dev team

Brent Redd

Dec 17, 2015, 12:18:28 PM12/17/15
to Rdio API
Thank you for providing a fun platform for us to develop on. I'm in the process of implementing the Spotify Web API and it is not nearly as extensible. I'm going to miss Rdio :(

Edward Becker

Dec 17, 2015, 12:43:40 PM12/17/15
to rdio...@googlegroups.com
Brent Redd -> Have you looked at Rhapsody?  It seems much more inline with the Rdio API and is what I am porting zmusiccafe.com to.

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 9:18 AM, Brent Redd <redd...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you for providing a fun platform for us to develop on. I'm in the process of implementing the Spotify Web API and it is not nearly as extensible. I'm going to miss Rdio :(

Ian Gilman

Dec 21, 2015, 12:59:49 PM12/21/15
to rdio...@googlegroups.com
I can’t speak for the rest of the Rdio API team, but for my part, thank you all for using the API and building such cool stuff!

I guess now we’ll all be using other music APIs, but keep making cool stuff! :)

-- Ian Gilman
-- digital renaissance man

Edward Becker

Dec 21, 2015, 4:00:09 PM12/21/15
to rdio...@googlegroups.com
I would like to say thank you to all of the people at Rdio and all of the rest of the Rdio API development community for such a fantastic journey over the last few years.   I loved working on Auricle.fm and ZmusicCafe with all of you, and I wish everyone the very best.

Please feel free to keep in touch with me on linked in... https://www.linkedin.com/in/eltmon

I will be decommissioning zmusiccafe.com this weekend, but  I will look forward to it relaunching next spring using another service... If the service is just half as good as the Rdio developers I will be quite happy!

Thanks again everyone!
Ed