upload fancy image to playlist

Timothy Ball

Apr 23, 2015, 6:00:32 PM4/23/15
to rdio...@googlegroups.com
sweet! i got createPlaylist to do it's thing . i figured out OAuth and it's requisite hoop jumping . now i got a toy that mostly works to create playlists , but to finish my super sweet playlist i would like to upload a super sweet artwork for my super sweet playlist but http://www.rdio.com/developers/docs/web-service/methods/playlists/ seems to not have a method for this . is it in the "extra" bits ? or is this just not exposed ?

is this one of those time i have to whip out the inspector and figure out how to do this meself ? don't make me do that . i'm lazy . increadibly lazy . i just make a script to populate a playlist named "LISTEN TO THIS ONE" so i know which playlist to listen too . that's how lazy i am . lazy .

--timball