Get albums available in a specific country

Christoffer Jacobsen

Mar 30, 2015, 11:36:56 AM3/30/15
to rdio...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I want to return the specific albums that is available in ex. US, SE, DK, and other. The getAlbumsForArtist finds my local location (NO), but I need to return albums available in US, and other. How is this possible ?

Need your help Google Group!

Devin Sevilla

Apr 3, 2015, 5:54:53 PM4/3/15
to rdio...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christoffer!

You can use the `_region` parameter on any request to override the
region used in the request. The value should be a two-letter country
code. For example: `getAlbumsForArtist artist=r139688 _region=US`.

This should only be used as a last resort. Also checkout the guide to
Handling Multiple Regions[1].

[1]: http://www.rdio.com/developers/docs/guides/regions/

--
Devin Sevilla