Android SDK - Logging out

innobe...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2014, 1:28:04 PM11/19/14
to rdio...@googlegroups.com
In my app I have a button to logout of Rdio, so next time I wish to play music I have to enter creddentials again.

Currently, if I write the following in my logout method...

onRdioAuthorised(null, null);

rdio.setTokenAndSecret(null, null);

... next time I try to login it displays the white screen, I see the Rdio logo and I am immediately returned back to my app and music played fine (I did not have to enter credentials again).

I log in to Rdio using the standard startActivityWithResult call.

Are there steps that I'm missing?

Thanks,
Stephane

Devin Sevilla

Dec 2, 2014, 7:07:47 PM12/2/14
to rdio...@googlegroups.com
The issue is that the web view cookies still show the user as signed
in. We're going to make sure that the Rdio cookies are removed before
starting the authentication flow again. This will make it possible to
sign in as a different user.

--
Devin Sevilla
API Engineer, Rdio Inc.

Rebecca Stecker

Dec 4, 2014, 8:37:56 PM12/4/14
to rdio...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stephane,

We've just released a minor fix to the Android SDK that fixes this logout/cookies issue.  Please let us know if you're still having problems after trying the new version.

--
Rebecca Stecker
API Engineer, Rdio Inc.