Re: [rdio-api] Api doc "searchsuggestions" mentions it does not require authentication, but i'm getting API Access token not available response

Message has been deleted

Devin Sevilla

Dec 17, 2014, 2:58:38 PM12/17/14
to rdio...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael,

I wasn't able to reproduce your issue. I tried the API console[1]
while signed out. You still need to sign the API request using OAuth
1.0, but you can use an empty access token and secret.

Can you send me the response you're receiving? You should also check
the response headers for additional information.

[1]: http://rdioconsole.appspot.com/

--
Devin Sevilla
API Engineer, Rdio Inc.

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 6:08 AM, Michael Caputo <m...@mikecaputo.com> wrote:
> I'm pretty sure this was working a day or two ago, maybe something has
> changed. Is this going to be permanent?
>
> http://www.rdio.com/developers/docs/web-service/methods/catalog/ref-searchsuggestions

Michael Caputo

Dec 17, 2014, 7:48:29 PM12/17/14
to rdio...@googlegroups.com
It's saying:
<h1>403 Developer Inactive</h1>

Michael Caputo

Dec 17, 2014, 7:49:04 PM12/17/14
to rdio...@googlegroups.com
I should mention that I have tried my personal account, and another account that may have expired.

Michael Caputo

Dec 17, 2014, 8:37:31 PM12/17/14
to rdio...@googlegroups.com
Resolved the issue.