Rate Limit

Misbah Khan

Jun 16, 2013, 12:03:57 AM6/16/13
to rdio...@googlegroups.com
I couldn't find info elsewhere, so I'll ask here.  Is the rate limit a hard limit? Or is there some sort of subscription for more calls. Thanks!

Devin Sevilla

Jun 17, 2013, 1:50:37 AM6/17/13
to rdio...@googlegroups.com
The default limits are:

10 calls per second
15,000 calls per day

If you're running into this limit, please send an email to
develope...@rd.io. Please include your API key and a brief
description of you application.

--
Devin Sevilla
API Engineer, Rdio Inc.

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 9:03 PM, Misbah Khan <mk.misb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I couldn't find info elsewhere, so I'll ask here. Is the rate limit a hard

luisge...@fastmail.fm

Jun 15, 2015, 6:57:39 AM6/15/15
to rdio...@googlegroups.com
Are these the same with the OAuth 2 API?

Devin Sevilla

Jun 15, 2015, 5:19:37 PM6/15/15
to rdio...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 3:57 AM, <luisge...@fastmail.fm> wrote:
> Are these the same with the OAuth 2 API?

The default limit for OAuth 2.0 is 10 req/sec without a daily limit.