getActivityStream and "track added" events

Robert Voyer

Feb 8, 2015, 12:39:44 PM2/8/15
to rdio...@googlegroups.com

Hi folks,

I’ve noticed that the getActivityStream API returns updates corresponding to adding songs to playlists (update_type=1), but the object doesn’t appear to include an identifier for the track added. Is there any way to get that information?

Thanks for your help.

Best,

Robert

Devin Sevilla

Feb 9, 2015, 5:25:21 PM2/9/15
to rdio...@googlegroups.com
Hi Robert,

We don't have a method to determine when tracks were added to a
playlist or who added them.

Best

--
Devin Sevilla