iOS: RD_OMutableURLRequest Error When Calling Search Method

Rachel Peterson

May 20, 2015, 11:56:01 PM5/20/15
to rdio...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

My partner and I are writing an app in Swift.  When calling the search method, we get an error about an unrecognized selector being sent to RD_OMutableURLRequest.  As far as we can tell, there is nothing in our code that differs from how the method is called in the sample app.  Here is the code where the search method is being called:

        var parameters:Dictionary<NSObject, AnyObject!> = ["query": searchText, "types": "Tracks",

            "extras": "-*,name,artist"]

        appDelegate.rdioInstance.callAPIMethod("search", withParameters: parameters, delegate: trackDelegate)

Here is a copy of the error message:

[RD_OAMutableURLRequest setParameters:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x7fc57c001380

The app crashes as soon as a single letter is entered into the search bar.