Is the Rdio API going dark on Dec. 22, 2015?

Allen

Dec 15, 2015, 8:57:23 PM12/15/15
to Rdio API
Just got the official email about the Rdio service sunsetting on Dec. 22.  Does that mean API services will cease on that day as well?  Should we expect the API endpoints to stop responding and generate errors or will there be an attempt to have the API degrade gracefully as developers deprecate Rdio code in their apps/web sites?

Devin Sevilla

Dec 16, 2015, 12:48:35 PM12/16/15
to rdio...@googlegroups.com
Hi Allen,

The API will shutdown alongside the service. All API requests will
fail with a HTTP status of 410 Gone.

http://blog.rdio.com/developers/2015/12/api-shutdown.html

--
Devin Sevilla
API Team Manager, Rdio Inc.

Allen

Dec 16, 2015, 3:51:02 PM12/16/15
to Rdio API
Ah, ok, I missed that blog post -- my bad!  Thanks, Devin (for this and all your help in the past).

Allen