JS API: How do I get the list of queued tracks for a station?

Trevor

Mar 21, 2014, 6:18:12 PM3/21/14
to rdio...@googlegroups.com
Can I get direction on what API's to use in order to get the tracks that are queued to play when a station (ex. Collection) is playing? Specifically, what API's would be used to build the cover flow in the expanded player?

I tried just doing a R.request({method:"get", keys:"c1234..."}); call, but in the response, the obj.tracks Array doesn't seem to contain the tracks that are queued/currently playing.

Devin Sevilla

Mar 25, 2014, 1:46:29 PM3/25/14
to rdio...@googlegroups.com
Hi Trevor!

You're correct, we don't expose the list of station tracks. I've filed
a task to investigate adding it.

The reason your R.request() method doesn't work as you expect is
because that's the method used to get the next set of tracks to play.

Thanks!

--
Devin Sevilla
API Engineer, Rdio Inc.