Facebook Authentication

David Brunow

Mar 22, 2014, 8:27:11 PM3/22/14
to rdio...@googlegroups.com
Is there a good way to test Facebook Authentication with the iOS API without having to pay for another account that is linked to Facebook? I have a user that is trying to login via Facebook and my app is crashing.

R. Kevin Nelson

Mar 24, 2014, 12:18:39 PM3/24/14
to rdio...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,

Do you know under what circumstances the app is crashing?  You can test everything except full streams by creating a facebook account and using that to test.  If the crash is happening during full track streams, shoot us an email at develope...@rd.io with some more details and we'll figure something else out to make sure you can test better.

Thanks!
Kevin

-- -- --
R. Kevin Nelson
Product Manager - API & Partnerships
Rdio, Inc.

On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 5:27 PM, David Brunow <david....@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there a good way to test Facebook Authentication with the iOS API without having to pay for another account that is linked to Facebook? I have a user that is trying to login via Facebook and my app is crashing.

Darci Sigana

Mar 28, 2014, 3:36:39 AM3/28/14
to rdio...@googlegroups.com