Problem with Android intent for skipbackward?

Peter Herman

Aug 17, 2015, 7:28:12 AM8/17/15
to Rdio API
Hi, I am connecting an app called FlickStart to the Rdio app via Android intents so that a user can trigger a 'pause toggle', 'skip forward' and 'skip back' by a move of the phone or an Androidwear watch (they need to download the script I'm building, import it, and off they go). This works just fine for all the intents except for 'skipbackward'. I can't see how I could have got this one wrong as its only a couple of characters different from the others. Is there a problem with this intent as documented for the Rdio app?

Regards, Peter Herman.