Next up

Kurt

Jan 28, 2012, 6:59:48 PM1/28/12
to rctank...@googlegroups.com
Next on the bench is a Plastic Panzers Grant/Lee...
image.jpeg

tige...@verizon.net

Jan 28, 2012, 7:49:19 PM1/28/12
to rctank...@googlegroups.com

 Hi Kurt, very nice tank.  I have the M4A3E2 Jumbo from Tim as a future project, see attached.  He makes some nice stuff.  Iff you need any extral parts check Panzerwerks and East Coast armory.
John

On 01/28/12, Kurt<gutr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Next on the bench is a Plastic Panzers Grant/Lee...

Kurt

Sent from my iPad

227500506a.jpg
itshere12.jpg

Kurt

Jan 29, 2012, 3:10:38 AM1/29/12
to rctank...@googlegroups.com
Thank you John. And WOW! You have an impressive line-up there.... Where are they all from?

I have most of the hatches... Don't want too much detail for the paintballs to knock off....

Sent from my iPad
To unsubscribe, send email to rctankcombat...@googlegroups.com
<227500506a.jpg>
<itshere12.jpg>

tige...@verizon.net

Jan 29, 2012, 9:22:32 AM1/29/12
to rctank...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Kurt, the Sherman Jumbo is from Plastic Panzers as well.  He was only making a few of them so I figured I would snatch one as this is one of my favorite tanks.  The two Stuarts are from a gentleman at a local hobby shop, they are both the 21st Century versions.  The King Tiger is from BigTanks.de in Germany.  It is the Russian made tank that 3 or 4 vendors sell worldwide but was able to get the best deal from Bigtanks.  This is the current build and is at Franks shop where we can be found most Friday nights working on the tank and me breaking his drill bits.

I also have this Opel Blitz truck, see attached.  This will be a target vehicle at our tank battles for a while, then maybe turned into a supply vehicle of some sorts, maybe an Opel Maultier.

Just in case here is a link to EastCoastArmory.  The owners name is John and he is very nice to work with plus he does some really nice builds.  You will see the link to the Grant/Lee parts section but there are parts for many more.  I've gotten stuff for the Tiger II and the Jumbo from him and he is very responsive.  I'm looking froward to following your build.   :)

John
obt3.png