FS: SimpleOne 56CM Frame, Fork, and Headset

Karl

Mar 16, 2018, 5:31:16 PM3/16/18
to RBW Owners Bunch
I bought this to build up last year. I finally started building it, and realized I need a 58cm. SO, 58cm SimpleOne Shipped to your door for $700 net. If I am a little high, please let me know. Some light scratches, but I cannot see anything major. Flickr Stream https://www.flickr.com/photos/156924101@N05/

Thanks!

Karl

Karl

Mar 17, 2018, 12:45:07 PM3/17/18
to RBW Owners Bunch
A) I realize I said 58cm. This is a 56cm frame.
B) To keep me from putting it on eBay $700 shipped to lower 48.

Thanks!

Karl
Nashville, TN

Karl

Mar 30, 2018, 3:16:16 PM3/30/18
to RBW Owners Bunch
One more time before eBay. $650 shipped to lower 48? Thanks,

Karl

Belopsky

Mar 30, 2018, 3:22:48 PM3/30/18
to RBW Owners Bunch
dang i'd probably replace my Frank Jones with this if I could sell it.

Karl

Mar 30, 2018, 6:39:06 PM3/30/18
to RBW Owners Bunch
If I had a Frank Jones stretcher (currently out of stock with Riv) I would be giving you money and a frame!