FS: Alex Ceramic rim/Maxxis Ikon tubeless 26" wheels

Patrick Moore

Sep 21, 2016, 10:37:58 AM9/21/16
to internet-bob, rbw-owners-bunch
DT Swiss "XR 4.1 Ceramic," whatever "XR 4.1" means rims, 32 butted spokes, LX 9 speed hubs, Maxxis Ikon folding tires with <200 miles, set up tubeless with layers of Stan's tape.

The rims are 23 mm wide outside, and were not designed for tubeless use, but the tires are so designed. No flats for me!

Complete wheelset with tires $175 plus shipping via Bikeflights.

Other professional writing services.
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten
The point which is the pivot of the norm is the motionless center of a circumference on the contours of which all conditions, distinctions, and individualities revolve. Chuang Tzu

Stat crux dum volvitur orbis. (The cross stands motionless while the world revolves.) Carthusian motto

It is we who change; He remains the same. Eckhart

Kinei hos eromenon. (It moves [all things] as the beloved.) Aristotle

IMG_0883.jpg
IMG_0882.jpg