PSA: Who's jonesing for a Legolas?

Jim M.

Oct 8, 2017, 1:45:26 PM10/8/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Sean's former bike for sale in Oakland: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/d/rivendell-legolas-cyclocross/6335614806.html

I'd be happy to facilitate for out of state if needed.

jim m
walnut creek, ca

lum gim fong

Oct 8, 2017, 2:06:56 PM10/8/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Ad says that it is lightest tubing for Rivbikes.

Lighter than Roadeo?

Also says not designed for front bag.
Does this mean because no braze ons? Or the fork is not strong enough for front loading? Even rando bag?

Just curious. Thanks for the info.

Call Me Jay

Oct 8, 2017, 5:49:03 PM10/8/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Yes, it is lighter tubing than the stock Roadeo.  FWIW, I have a 2017 Legolas with fork eyelets.  Mark okayed mine for a light rando bag.  Do it.  I love mine.

christian poppell

Nov 16, 2017, 9:12:41 PM11/16/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Anyone on the list end up getting this?

Mojo

Nov 17, 2017, 10:44:55 AM11/17/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
I converted my Legolas to low trail with a Tom Matchak fork. I have ridden it now mostly in Rando-mode for several years now. I love it.