FS: Bosco Cockpit - $60

Kevin Mulcahy

Mar 31, 2015, 3:10:35 PM3/31/15
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
55cm Bosco bars in Cromo Dullbrite finish, with Avid SD-7 levers and rubber grips.

I bought these on Ebay last week and installed them once, but they aren't going to work for me.
The levers have a couple light scratches, and the bars have some light crosshatching wear from being upside down in a parts bin. Very hard to notice the marks from more than 2ft away.

The grips have the ends cut off and fit kinda loosely - they might not work for you, so I'm basically throwing them in for free.

I can email pics.

$60 picked up, or add $8 for shipping.

--
Kevin Mulcahy
Chicago, IL

Kevin Mulcahy

Apr 1, 2015, 9:27:13 PM4/1/15
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Rivsters - I posted this FS post to the Ibob list at the same time as I posted it to RBW. There is a delay in my posts, maybe because I'm not a member of the RBW group, and the bars sold to a BOB before this post got up on the RBW list.