FS: 65 A. HOMER HILSEN; single top tube, Waterford built.

ant ritchey

Jun 15, 2016, 8:41:30 PM6/15/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
grow the herd, thin the herd, repeat.

bought this and a 62 Hunq from a list member right around the same time a year and a half ago. i was working a ton & going through a break up. too much money to throw around, too little time spent riding & just too much overlap between the stablemates, as can often-times be the case.  ended up taking the trusty Atlantis out again & again, on trip after trip...and the Hilsen (along with the soon to be sold off Hunqapillar) just stayed put at home.  a shame, i know. so now i let go.

a link to my CL posting here in Portland, Oregon:

BIG HOMER aka the grand slam

hit me up off list if you've got any questions.  i've got packing & shipping materials ready to go. buyer pays shipping.  never done the bikeflights thing before but i'm all for making it as affordable as possible to send the big beast off to a new home.

as is regularly the case- i learn a thing or two from the RBW owners group here. if anything seems off or incorrect, please drop me a line.  thank you.

-anthony ritchey / portland, oregon / PBH forgotten

ant ritchey

Jun 20, 2016, 7:19:01 PM6/20/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
the AHH has sold

Lungimsam

Jun 21, 2016, 12:05:46 AM6/21/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
What did you like about the Atlantis over the Hilsen?

David Banzer

Jun 21, 2016, 9:09:47 AM6/21/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Good! I was really tempted on this one.