wtb: Homer Hilsen 59cm

Eric

Apr 18, 2015, 3:46:28 PM4/18/15
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Looking for a 59cm Homer Hilsen.

I need one with three (3) water bottle mounts.

Frame or complete. Let's talk.

Thanks!

- Eric

B Y

Apr 20, 2015, 10:02:23 AM4/20/15
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Here's one...

(Not mine)

...and not sure if it has 3 bottle mounts.

Eric

Jun 28, 2016, 5:05:12 PM6/28/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Still looking!

Rob H.

Jun 28, 2016, 10:25:31 PM6/28/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
I've got a 59cm that I've considered selling. It doesn't have the 3 bottle mounts though, only two. You could just add the twofish bottle mount..

On Tuesday, June 28, 2016 at 2:05:12 PM UTC-7, Eric wrote:
Still looking!

Eric

Mar 31, 2017, 3:37:56 PM3/31/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Bump...still looking for a 59cm with three water bottle mounts.

Thanks!!!

Scott McLain

Apr 3, 2017, 10:34:03 PM4/3/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
I have one with three bottle mounts.

I don't know if you would like the custom paint color.  It is a 59.  Would consider selling.  This bike used to belong to Dave at Riv.

Scott

Eric

Apr 5, 2017, 9:42:27 AM4/5/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Gotta hold off on this request at the current time. Thanks!

sameness

Apr 5, 2017, 11:35:40 PM4/5/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi Scott, sent you a PM regarding Dave's old bike, but my success rate on those is about 50/50.

Please contact me at sameness at gee mail dot com if you want to talk turkey?

Jeff Hagedorn
Los Angeles, CA USA