Haulin' Colin Porteur Rack Dimensions?

David Banzer

May 15, 2015, 2:56:38 PM5/15/15
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I'm pondering one of these for a front rack on my forthcoming Clem.
Does anyone use one? Think it'd be an ok fit with Clem geometry?
Also, not sure if I missed something but I don't see the platform dimensions. Anyone with one care to measure? Also tombstone width?
I'm sketching up a bag idea for a semi-porteur rack I have and it'd be lovely if I could make it fit the HC rack as well.
Thanks,
David
Chicago

stonehog

May 16, 2015, 2:32:10 PM5/16/15
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
David, I have one on my Hunqapillar, so if the mounts are in the same place, it should fit, but I would get the specifics from Riv and Colin. The dimensions are 12" W x 10" forward. The tombstone is 2 1/4" wide and 4 1/2" tall.

Brian Hanson
Seattle, WA

David Banzer

May 16, 2015, 2:45:26 PM5/16/15