FS: 650b Dynamo Wheel - Shimano DH-3N71 - Synergy Rim - $150 shipped.

閲覧: 95 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

David Banzer

未読、
2015/07/28 18:10:542015/07/28
To: RBW Owners Bunch
Switching a 650b conversion back to 700c, so I have an extra 650b dynamo wheel.

Velocity Synergy Rim - 36h - this was used in a single speed setup, then relaced with the dynamo hub
Shimano Dynamo Hub - model DH-3N71, no skewer, hub has less than 50 miles on it

$150 shipped conUS.
Paypal Personal preferred for payment please.
Contact me offlist if you're interested.

Photos:
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz136/dabanzer/For%20sale/F5DBF926-08E7-47EB-B162-9E48B246BD5A_zpshdnmov5q.jpg
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz136/dabanzer/For%20sale/B70F7CF6-7398-4999-BEDA-E73BB2027B7D_zpsou9rajlw.jpg
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz136/dabanzer/For%20sale/477F0652-1B0D-4C0E-A56B-768A9B90CDB5_zps56ow1zn5.jpg

Riv content: sale will fund the building of a new front wheel for my Riv Redwood

Thanks,
David
Chicago

David Banzer

未読、
2015/07/30 17:08:472015/07/30
To: RBW Owners Bunch
Bump. $140 shipped.

David Banzer

未読、
2015/07/30 23:17:122015/07/30
To: RBW Owners Bunch、daba...@gmail.com
Sold.
Thanks!

On Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 4:08:47 PM UTC-5, David Banzer wrote:
Bump. $140 shipped.
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送