Chocolate Spokes

LeahFoy

Oct 17, 2017, 7:58:11 PM10/17/17
to RBW Owners Bunch

Jay Connolly

Oct 18, 2017, 7:57:59 AM10/18/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Really enjoyed the video. He’s one of the people I’ll keep in mind in the event that I order a custom down the line.

Jay

Bob Lovejoy

Oct 18, 2017, 8:45:48 AM10/18/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Leah ,

Thanks for posting this.  The video is really well done.  I moved from Denver late last year but I was lucky enough to meet and talk with Gregory and I can attest to the fact that he is absolutely one of the best, smartest and most genuine people you will ever meet.  I am not a complete believer in only first impressions but Gregory is someone who not only immediately impresses, but deeply impresses.  When you meet Gregory, you absolutely know, in that moment, that the world can work, that the way you know things can be, people being smart, resourceful, funny, talented, open, helpful, dedicated.... that is all possible and Gregory is proof.

His frames are beautiful and though I may be running out of time for such things, I have always dreamed of having a bike built by Gregory.  If I had stayed in Denver that would have happened, no matter what.

Anyway, a highly recommended shop and person to meet if you ever get the chance!  The shop is not large, and does not have any large collections of fancy things, but it is a real bike shop and a true resource to the neighborhood.  And they do have an impressive supply of chocolate!  I should have stocked up...

Bob Lovejoy
Galesburg, IL

thalasin

Oct 18, 2017, 5:51:57 PM10/18/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Second what Bob said about Gregory.  I've known him for years and he is one of the most decent, genuine people I've ever met.  Going into his shop was a joy, so much so that I often found an excuse to have work done on my bikes!  I too moved away from Denver (in May), and my regret is that I wasn't able to bring a Chocolate Spokes creation with me.

Brendan did a great job on the film, and that was his bike that you see Gregory riding!  When I saw that bike in person, I very nearly pulled the trigger, and now I'm sorry I didn't.

If you're ever in Denver, it's worth the trip to stop by the shop.  Drop some cash in there while you're at it.

Tracy