Dyno lights/hub

Carla Waugh

Jul 17, 2017, 5:01:58 PM7/17/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Someone sent me a picture of how they used a Marks rack with a basket showing how the wiring was done. I wondered if someone has a picture they could show?

Orc

Jul 17, 2017, 9:58:47 PM7/17/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
I don't use a Marks rack, but I'd imagine that you could just run the wiring up the DS fork leg, across the crown, then forwards on the fork crown stay and the underside of the rack to the light mount.  Ziptied into place, or just wrapped around the fork leg, stay, and rack rails.

-david parsons

Shoji Takahashi

Jul 18, 2017, 9:55:26 AM7/18/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi Carla,
Here's a pic with the Nitto Front Rack instead of Mark's Rack: https://flic.kr/p/MU5VJN (enlarge to see some detail).

I wrapped the wire up the drive-side fork leg and then wrapped up the strut (from the mid-fork brazeon) to the front mount.

Good luck!
shoji

Ian Strader

Jul 18, 2017, 1:19:14 PM7/18/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
What did you use to secure the tail light wire to the frame? Gorgeous build, my dude.

Shoji Takahashi

Jul 18, 2017, 2:39:44 PM7/18/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Thanks, Ian.
I ran the taillight wire along the shifter cable then (taped) up the inside of the fender.

Keith Muller

Jul 18, 2017, 10:42:03 PM7/18/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Carla,

This is how I set my wife's bike up.

Keith

IMG_1073.JPG

Kellie

Jul 23, 2017, 1:02:51 PM7/23/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Helicopter tape-don't have to use zip ties.