Brooks Brick Lane Roll-Up Panniers FOR SALE

Wally Estrella

Feb 16, 2017, 7:53:37 AM2/16/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Second-hand brand new, mostly new, slightly used Brooks Brick Lane Roll-Up Panniers.  $110 shipped USD, shipping to US.

I had good intent when first getting these, but sold off the intended bike and no need for the current herd.
Some slight abrasion were from being mounted once on rack then used for a farmers market trip.
See pics...

Hit me offline.

CHEERS!
Wally in Maine

IMG_8997.JPG
IMG_8998.JPG
IMG_9001.JPG
IMG_9002.JPG

WETH

Feb 16, 2017, 10:01:21 AM2/16/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
For what it is worth and I don't personally know Wally:
my wife has a pair of these and loves them! She uses them around town and on overnight trips. They hold a great deal and have held up well.
Best regards,
Erl
14474820642_0be93e7325_o.jpg

Brian Campbell

Feb 16, 2017, 10:09:02 AM2/16/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
message sent

Wally Estrella

Feb 16, 2017, 10:46:51 AM2/16/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
SOLD!

Brian someone beat you out by 3 minutes on first contact.

CHEERS!
Wally

Brian Campbell

Feb 16, 2017, 10:57:12 AM2/16/17