WTB: 65cm Clem Smith Jr.

AxlRose

Jan 10, 2018, 1:01:10 AM1/10/18
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi All,

My 65cm Clem was stolen last week so I'm on in the market for another one.  Hoping there is someone who is willing to part with a full bike, frame or something in between.  I'm not even sure Riv makes this gigantic size anymore - doesn't appear they are by looking on the website. Would be willing to consider other Riv frames that fit an apx 100cm PBH as well - can't get too picky at this height...

Thanks in advance.

-Axl

Jonathan D.

Jan 10, 2018, 1:46:59 AM1/10/18
to RBW Owners Bunch
Sorry to hear about your bike. Grant’s Blahg says there are several 65 Clem Hs left. You could call and ask. There is also a 62 Appaloosa complete on significant discount.

Here's what we've got--
65 CLEM H (normal style): 5 dark green frames. (Best for PBH 95+)

Tim

Jan 10, 2018, 8:42:24 AM1/10/18
to RBW Owners Bunch
There is definitely (at least yesterday it was there) a 65 Clem H on the site, discounted from $850 to $750.

AxlRose

Jan 10, 2018, 11:39:22 AM1/10/18
to RBW Owners Bunch
Excellent - I didn't catch that on the website..  Thank you Jonathan D and Tim.  I'll give them a call when they open today.

Jonathan D.

Jan 10, 2018, 11:55:34 AM1/10/18
to RBW Owners Bunch
That Joe is a great deal.

AxlRose

Jan 10, 2018, 7:24:37 PM1/10/18
to RBW Owners Bunch
Thanks for also bringing that to my attention.  Looking into it now...

Joe Bernard

Jan 10, 2018, 9:27:24 PM1/10/18
to RBW Owners Bunch
That Joe is the business. Mustard is an amazing color and the double toptube is too cool; I wish I was tall enough to ride it. Fully lugged, an awesome fork crown, I'm just sayin'...