FS: Atlantis 53 cm pristine condition top shelf components

Linkbeak

May 25, 2016, 10:01:46 PM5/25/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Folks, I am selling my beautiful Atlantis bike on eBay, here's the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/222129408599?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I am preparing to travel full time and need to thin the herd.  This one was a tough call but I'm hoping it will go to someone who will ride the heck out of it.  All the particulars are on the eBay listing, but a few basics.  It is a 53 cm frame, all top end components.  I am the original owner and had the pleasure of picking her up in Walnut Creek.  I have toured about 2500 miles on this bike and it is still in almost new condition. The sale is of the complete bike and the Nitto racks pictured.  I have priced it at $3500 but will take offers.  Feel free to contact me with questions. Thanks!

Joyce