Seattle Grant Peterson book tour - May 11

Brian Hanson

Apr 26, 2012, 8:41:41 PM4/26/12
to rbw-owners-bunch
For those list members that haven't signed up at FreeRange, here's the timing details on Grant's Seattle visit.  Hope you all can show up.  We will have about an hour to make a ride of it, and he is bringing a folding bike, so we will likely stay on a trail so as not to get caught in the dark.  Bring your friends!

Brian Hanson
Seattle, WA

Apr 27, 2012, 12:34:27 PM4/27/12
to RBW Owners Bunch
I didn't know there was a sign up, should I email Kathleen?

Russ

Ryan Ray

Apr 27, 2012, 12:51:53 PM4/27/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I think the sign up was to gauge interest and send out the final dates/times. I think it's open to anyone.

- Ryan

soapscum

Apr 27, 2012, 1:03:16 PM4/27/12
to RBW Owners Bunch
I'll be there, on my Hillborne, blown knee be damned. Looking forward
to meeting other Seattle Riv riders!

Brian Hanson

Apr 27, 2012, 1:44:24 PM4/27/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Just show up.  No need to sign in...

Rob

Apr 27, 2012, 5:59:00 PM4/27/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there on my butterscotch Saluki. Can't wait!

Rob in Seattle

Elton Pope-Lance

Apr 28, 2012, 10:15:25 AM4/28/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com