Thread Thwacking

Cyclofiend Jim

Jun 5, 2014, 7:25:48 PM6/5/14
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hey all -

I just deleted the Nitto/Jewelry thread as it seems to have degenerated significantly.  I was going to just go through and pick off the posts that were getting less-than-civil, but I'm working on a project today and simply don't have the time to do so. Hence the big hatchet.

Apologies for the loss of information which might have been useful.

I'd ask that folks please remember that being a part of the discussion means a polite and respectful tone in all posts.  Somethings don't come across particularly well through the written word.  And as a final suggestion, if you really have a point to make to a specific individual on this list, perhaps that is better done directly.

Thanks!

- Jim / admin-but-now-back-to-editing
This conversation is locked