FS: Original Equipment Quickbeam SR Crankset

Eric Norris

Jun 21, 2016, 1:27:07 PM6/21/16
to RBW
I have an original-equipment Quickbeam crankset for sale—the SR version with 40/32 rings and chain guard. Nice condition, with one exception: There is a pedal in the right side crank arm that I can’t get out. I’m not sure how, but it’s in there really, really tight. The pedal is a Crank Brothers Candy with a grey composite body.

I’ll include both the left and right pedals and sell the whole thing for $75 shipped in the CONUS. If you like Crank Bros pedals, you’re set, or … you can work harder than I did and get that stubborn right side pedal out.