FS: Brooks Swallow, DirtDrop stem, Phil CHP

Joe Bernard

Apr 10, 2014, 5:16:57 PM4/10/14
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Black Brooks Swallow, looks to be a recent release, Craigslist purchase with little evidence of use, doesn't work for me, $110 shipped.
Nitto DirtDrop stem, 80cm, new from Riv, never mounted, $50 shipped.
Phil CHP pedals with clips-and-straps, purchased in good shape from Ebay, I never found a bike for them 'cause I like step-on pedals, $120 shipped.

I also have various front and rear derailers kicking around here somewhere. Let me know if you need something.

Email or text for pics 415-786-4623
Joe Bernard
Vallejo, CA.