FS (or T): Various Riv-ish Parts

Eric Karnes

Aug 16, 2016, 12:18:42 AM8/16/16
to RBW Owners Bunch

Hi All-

I’m making some minor changes to my SimpleOne and cleaning house. Here’s what I’ve got (all prices include shipping CONUS):

Brooks B17 Black, Barely ridden: $90

Brooks Flyer Imperial Black, Good condition: $90

Sturmey Archer S3X Wheel, Open Sport Rim; Includes Shifter and Fixed Cog and Freewheel: $140*

Front Wheel; Torelli Master Rim laced to Suntour Hub: $50*

Dia Compe Guillonet Brake Levers; Brand new: $25

Shimano 600 175mm Crankarms; No Bolts Included: $20

Nitto Tallux Deluxe Stem 110mm and 26.0mm clamp: $30

Pasela 32mm Tires; Standard Black Sidewall; Brand new: $30 for the Pair

Shimano Deore M591 Rear Derailler; Black; Brand new: $20

FYI, I’m looking for the following for the SimpleOne and am open to full or partial trades:

Nitto Dove Bar

Nitto Tallux Deluxe, Tallux, or Technomic 110mm Stem with 25.4 Clamp

Paul Canti Brake Levers or VO Grand Cru Brake Levers (preferably silver)

Sugino XD2 Crank Double in 170mm

* The Sturmey Archer and Front Wheels are Currently on the SimpleOne, but will be removed next week.

Email me privately if you are interested or have questions. Thanks!

Eric

Patrick Moore

Aug 16, 2016, 10:31:21 AM8/16/16
to rbw-owners-bunch
Eric: is the S3X hub a 32 hole or 36?

Thanks, Patrick Moore

Other professional writing services.
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten
The point which is the pivot of the norm is the motionless center of a circumference on the contours of which all conditions, distinctions, and individualities revolve. Chuang Tzu

Stat crux dum volvitur orbis. (The cross stands motionless while the world revolves.) Carthusian motto

It is we who change; He remains the same. Eckhart

Kinei hos eromenon. (It moves [all things] as the beloved.) Aristotle

Conway Bennett

Aug 16, 2016, 12:28:46 PM8/16/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Eric,

I mobile but interested in the brooks flyer imperial. Can you please pm me?

pb

Aug 16, 2016, 1:57:28 PM8/16/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Sorry, all, responding on-list as my PMs don't usually work.

Eric, I'm good for the Nitto Tallux 11.  BTW, is that 11 by Nitto's measurements, or actual 11 c-c?

Potentially interested in other bits as well.  Could you please respond directly?  -->  pbridge  130  at  aol  dot  com  <-- remove spaces, etc  :-)

Thanks

Peter

Eric Karnes

Aug 16, 2016, 2:33:01 PM8/16/16
to RBW Owners Bunch

Hi all-

The following are still available (with price drops):

Front Wheel; Torelli Master Rim laced to Suntour XC9000 Hub: $20 if you can pick up locally in Philly

Dia Compe Guillonet Brake Levers; Brand new: How about $15 shipped CONUS

Shimano Deore M591 Rear Derailler; Black; Brand new: Let's do $15 shipped CONUS

And I'm still looking for the following if anyone is interested in selling:

Nitto Dove Bar

Nitto Tallux Deluxe, Tallux, or Technomic 110mm Stem with 25.4 Clamp

Paul Canti Brake Levers or VO Grand Cru Brake Levers (preferably silver)

Eric

Eric Karnes

Aug 17, 2016, 1:51:57 AM8/17/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
everything is gone...

but if anyone has any of the following, i'm still interested in purchasing:

Nitto Dove Bar

Nitto Tallux Deluxe, Tallux, or Technomic 110mm Stem with 25.4 Clamp

Paul Canti Brake Levers or VO Grand Cru Brake Levers (preferably silver)

Sugino XD2 Double 170mm

thanks,

eric