Price drop and polite bump - fixed cog and tires

Jay in Tel Aviv

Jul 21, 2017, 2:31:02 AM7/21/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Bag and rack have been claimed.
Lower prices below for what's left.
Paypal new to me or F&F would be most appreciated. Their 5.5% cut is outrageous.

Jay

The following items are offered for your kind consideration. All prices include shipping:

Carradice Super C saddle bag - well used and well loved, 2 small holes visible in pictures below which I hadn't noticed until now, $55
https://www.sjscycles.co.uk/luggage/carradice-super-c-saddlebag-black-23-litre/

Carradice Classic Saddlebag Rack -
Works very well with the above bag providing both support and quick release, $30 https://www.sjscycles.co.uk/luggage/carradice-classic-saddlebag-rack/

Special offer - bag and rack together $75

White Industries 16 tooth fixed gear cog - $32, near new condition, used for 120 miles. I think this will only work with WI hubs. Generic lock ring free with purchase of cog.
http://www.bikeman.com/WIND-18COG16.html

REDUCED TO $25 SHIPPED

Victoria 37-622 Hypers - 1 NIB $40, 3 used 1 season with plenty of tread left $15 each, all 4 tires for $70. These are light,fast tires with very good flat protection. Selling in favor of Compass tires waiting for me in New Hampshire. Full disclosure - I lost traction and fell on these 2 weeks ago cornering too fast. As far as I'm concerned it was my fault in a fit of overconfidence caused by finally getting the hang of riding fixed. Details on my earlier post titled Road Rash.
http://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/TYVIVOHY/vittoria-voyager-hyper-folding-tyre

REDUCED TO $30 FOR 1, $40 FOR 2, $50 FOR 3, $55 FOR ALL 4

I took pictures of everything but don't see how to post them, so please ask.

I will be visiting family in New Hampshire next week so whatever sells will come with me and ship from 03253 on Thursday July 27th.

Pricing on the used items is based on 50% of new plus shipping, which seems fair. I'm open to reasonable offers.

Riv content - all used items have been on my Sam. Proceeds are going to offset the cost of a new medium sackville saddlebag.

Jay

Jay in Tel Aviv

Jul 21, 2017, 4:03:03 PM7/21/17
to RBW Owners Bunch