WTB problem solvers shiifter boss cover

Conway Bennett

Aug 25, 2016, 11:02:58 AM8/25/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
I'm doing a 1x10 all road setup on my NOS '93 XO-2 and just need 1 problem solvers shifter boss cover. Thanks in advance!

Wally Estrella

Aug 25, 2016, 11:55:49 AM8/25/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Conway,

I think I have a set or two.  I was cleaning out my parts bins last night looking for something else and came across what appeared to be a pair mixed in w/ some other hardware.

Let me check again tonight when I get home.

CHEERS!
Wally

Captain Conway Bennett

Aug 25, 2016, 12:28:59 PM8/25/16
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!

Fair winds,

Captain Conway Bennett

Wally Estrella

Sep 5, 2016, 10:13:21 AM9/5/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Conway,

I found what the problem solvers.  Unfortunately these are the brake boss covers, not the shifter boss cover.  Sorry.

Thanks,
Wally