FS 53.5cm Atlantis

bo richardson

Jul 19, 2016, 6:43:19 PM7/19/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
I don't need both my Ram and my Atlantis, so I am freeing up the Atlantis.
It is a top of the line build, including Paul Cantilever brakes, Phil bottom bracket, Schmidt hub, light,
Good compass tires, two nitto racks, stem, lamp bracket seat post I think, bars, metal fenders,TRP brake levers, spare front wheel,brooks, med saddleback. Toyo frame.

Price around 3700 as it sits with all the accoutrements including bag seat and pedals.
If I only could keep one bike it might well be this one.

Photos emailed gladly, since I can't post them easily off my iPad mini.
Buy this bike soon and I get to go cycle in Germany with my buddy Alex
And visit Volker's mom, and see Birgit's new baby.

Thanks,

Bo
Bellingham360 676 4838

Thanks again